HIRING OF GOWNS
- For the bride that does not want to go through the process of having her own custom gown made, we also have the option of hiring an already-made wedding gown.
- We have our own collection of ready-to-wear gowns, consisting of more than 250 couture gowns, all available for hiring.
- Every dress is a “one of a kind” designed gown by Elizabeth Stockenström.
- You can choose to only hire a gown from our range or you can purchase a ready-to-wear gown.
- We are based in Tygerwaterfront, Bellville, Cape Town.
- Our studio’s operating hours is Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00.
- We work by appointment only.
- We do charge a consultation fee of R300 for your first consultation. You get a second one free to come back and try on all your favourites again.
STEP BY STEP PROCESS
- You can contact the studio directly on 021 914 7940
- Complete the enquiry form on our website.
- During your first consultation, we will fit on different styles from our selection of sample dresses.
- This process will determine what suits and compliments your body shape best.
- Elizabeth will sit down with you and conceptualize the “look and feel” of your gown and do a sketch.
- We will do 3 to 5 fittings.
- During your first lining fitting, we tailor-fit your gown on your body to accentuate your unique and natural silhouette.
- From here we sculpt the dress on your body layer by layer to ensure our value of superior cut and styling.